WHEN WRITING A BOOK ISN’T ABOUT THE MONEY
On April 26 Barnes & Noble at 567 Stephanie Street in Henderson NV will feature a Book Fair to benefit S.A.F.E. House with guest speaker Bella Capo who risked her safety and very life in the hope of reaching as many victims as she could.
With the publication of LA BELLA MAFIA, including a Foreword by actress Ali MacGraw, Bella is realizing her dream of providing inspiration to abuse victims
• April is National Child Abuse Awareness Month. Bella Capo is an amazing survivor of overwhelming childhood abuse as well as spousal abuse.
• Bella was born into “the life” with a father who was a power-broker with organized crime ties and a drug-addicted mother.
• After severe beatings from her father and brother, including a broken back, she lived in foster homes
• As young as 11 she lived on the streets rather than endure the abuse in their $1,000,000 house
• She was a child fighting the system with no one to really protect her. The courts gave her back to her abusive father.
• She became a powerful woman in the club and after-hours club culture on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip when she was only 20.
• She became a white woman boss in the black Crips gang in California for her own protection before going into hiding
• She established the online La Bella Mafia movement – a network of abuse victims and abuse victim’s advocates helping each other
DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!
Every page in LA BELLA MAFIA is stained with Bella’s tears.
Every story she will tell comes from the heart.
A DONATION FROM BOOK SALES WILL BE MADE TO S.A.F.E. HOUSE